Sunday, January 3, 2010

Focus word for 2010...

I was reading through a couple other of my regular blogs and many others are following Ali Edwards in her quest for a single word to help in shaping the upcoming year. I spent the better part of yesterday trying to figure out if I did this too, what my word would be. Then last night I had decided on one I think fits me best and the goals I want to accomplish in 2010, then I discussed it with Jarrod and he agreed this would be a great word for me! And the word is...(drum roll please)...

I chose this word, because over the course of the latter part of last year, I was trying to work towards a more stable lifestyle, but I obviously need more time to get to the place I want to be. The goal for 2010 is to reach a place of overall stability. I want to become stable financially and make sound money choices. I want to create a stable home environment for my son and myself. I want stability in my personal relationships. I have come a long way by finding the perfect man for me, but I also want to work on being a more stable and consistent daughter and friend as well. I want to become more stable in my physical appearance and by that I mean, LOSE WEIGHT and get healthy with diet and exercise. I want to get myself to a place where I can hit the gym 3 times a week and feel better about myself and my appearance. I want to have a balanced schedule and not cram everything I have to do at the last minute, which means I need to stop procrastinating and do jobs and chores when they are small rather than putting it off until it is a HUGE undertaking!

So this is going to be the word I put into the back of my mind with the choices I make to try and gain the stability I am striving to acheive. Do you have a word you would use to help shape this year? Please share it with me if you do. I would love to hear what others out there want their year to be like!

3 comments:

  1. Do you know the beautiful story between Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn? Office Standard 2007 It starts at the Cartier bracelet. His story is too bad. At that time, he is a gentleman aiso is the most cultivated man in the world, determined the layout of the sculpture and sincere personality. Coach Handbags The sound has elegant manners, temperament and humble, the pure eyes looks like a solemn preacher. These are millions of people in the world of women are dreams of own them, her life has seen many women, but a scandal has not occurred to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether you are acquiring the purse for private use, or as a gift, you can't go wrong with Coach! It is a planet renowned designer brand, with absolutely nothing much less than a prestigious name. Though it may perhaps be a bit pricey for some people in this existing economic time, the acquire is absolutely worth each penny you are spending! Cheap Coach Purses

    ReplyDelete
  3. If ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no work for tinkers . runescape gold It is best to be on the safe side. However, i agree with what you want to express here and wait for more sharing later. You make my day today runescape gold for sale ! Thanks so much for your love to all. rs gold /

    buy rs gold /

    cheap rs gold

    ReplyDelete