Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa came to town...

Well I finally downloaded some pictures so I could share all that Santa brought us for Christmas. It was a good year for both Austin and I. We both asked for vacuum cleaners, and Santa brought us both one...


Austin's:

Mine:

Nice, huh? I never in my life thought my 5 year old and I would both ask for the same thing for Christmas. Hahahaha!

Let's see...what else...


Well Santa didn't bring me this, but the World's Best Boyfriend did!


My very own Kathy Van Zeeland Zebra Handbag! I saw it at Stein Mart and showed it to him, but I never-EVER thought he would go back and get it. Isn't he the best?!

And then there is my parents...

The school I attended (but did not graduate from) is going to be here in AZ in the Fiesta Bowl on January 4th. Yep, you guessed it. I get to go see TCU kick some Boise State tail (AGAIN) here in Glendale, AZ and I am taking my wonderful man with me! We got VIP section tix and pre-game party passes. And to top things off, I get to see old friends who are coming here for the game! I am so pumped!



Here is the perfect shirt for an AZ girl going to see her Frogs play in the Fiesta Bowl!

I would have to say it was a wonderful Christmas! I am super excited about the game and lovin' my new purse and how soft my carpets are with the new vacuum sucking up up all the yuck the other one left behind! So far it has been wonderful to have my man close by while we celebrate the the holidays and enjoying the time together. I also have the addition of Jarrod's puppy (Tabitha the pug...he got it for a Christmas gift for his kids) and I am spoiling the heck out of her...hee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment