Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 is around the corner...

As I sit here getting caught up on the blogs I used to follow religiously, I ran across a book club on Simple Mom. I am not usually interested in this kind of thing, but the first book is one I would love to read. 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families. I have liked all of the others Steven Covey, so I thought, why not! I added the badge for the post on left side of the blog if you are intereested and you want to get involved as well.

This has me thinking of the fact that 2010 is quickly approaching and I feellike it was just New Years Day 2009. Alot has happened this year and it would be close to impossible to rehash all that has happened but if 2010 keeps pace with 2009, it should be an interesting roller coaster ride, but I will tell you that there is alot to look forward too as well. I have a beautiful little boy, a wonderful man, and alot to be thankful for. My life has been turned upside down for the better in the past few months and I just know that 2010 will be one of my best years yet...

I'M THINKIN' POSTITIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment